From early 2017, we worked in many IT fields and sectors. Most of our work and experience is from the cryptocurrency space. We are working with Haskell for blockchains and consult for Haskell web applications. We are working with Purescript, Angular, React, Elm and Reflex for web frontends.
We created a lot of AI-based products ourselves written in Java and Python. Python for AI-based components and Java for web applications.
Our work is based on two principles:
Make it work, then optimize.
Keep it simple. Keep it clean.
Our work on Cardano ADA cryptocurrency
- Cardano Blockchain Explorer (backend Haskell, frontend Purescript)
- Dedalus wallet (backend Haskell)
- TSD team squad lead (backend Haskell)
- Cardano-shell team squad lead (backend Haskell)
- Cardano Logging & Monitoring (backend Haskell)
Our other experience
• Mobile fiscal POS on Android using SQLite DB.
• Mobile POS terminal using REST on Android. Also wrote a testing server backend using Guice & Jersey.
• New Java Swing POS application.
• Spring + Wicket application for creating installation scripts from a custom project management DB. The application had several revisions. One of the revisions written in Groovy.
• Yet another version written in pure functional Scala stack – http4s + argonaut + doobie.
• Python web project that parses ADF XML to simplify development.
• Ionic/Flask mobile app as a demonstration project.
• Small helpdesk app in Vaadin as a demonstration project.
• Custom ORM mapper generator for Hibernate – generates custom POJOs.
• Created a service proxy for the future plans of using a microservice architecture, and put a service monitor using Spring Boot Admin.
• Simple service proxy for an external application using Oracle DB packages.
• Simple GWT/Twitter Bootstrap application as a demonstration project.
• Driver for the Bixolon Bluetooth printer.
• Small backend application using Scala, Scalatra, and Slick with an Ionic frontend.
• Service for communication with two different data sources written in Guice + Spark and another version written in Spring Boot + Spring Rest + Spring JDBC. Another version written in pure functional Scala stack – http4s + argonaut + doobie. Communicates with the database and a remote XML service, connecting three different systems.
Clients and projects
Our primary client is one of the world’s reputable blockchain development companies.
Together we worked on developing Cardano.
Cardano is a blockchain platform with more advanced features than any protocol yet developed, and the first to evolve out of a scientific philosophy.
Other clients include:
The idea behind this application is that you write your anonymous work diary and our smart AI fetches all the negative things you write about. It adds those things on the list of the company, enabling you to change your company for the better.
Our smart machine learning algorithms allow your customers to submit more than just a survey. They extract emotions, key issues and even perform customer personality analysis.
The smart AI that can learn from text you provide it with and answer any questions people ask, as long as your text contains it. Think of it as a google assistant + learning from text.
We are opened to small, medium and large enterprises, so if you have an idea you would like to realize, feel free to reach us.